Monday, August 27, 2012

90 day, Week 1, Day 2

I woke up pretty sore from yesterday's workout. I think those squats really got to me, because wow, I can surely feel it in my legs/glutes!!! I always try to "work out" my soreness, so I made myself fit in a run today as well!! I was stoked at the results of my run, I was able to run harder than I have in the past and at my "race" pace for longer than what I have done in the past.

6.25 miles total
 -.12 walking warmup
 - ran 3.12 miles at 6.7 - 7.2 pace before stopping for water
 - continued this until I hit 6 miles
 - ran .25 to cool down

Phase 1, Workout 2
-I actually really enjoyed workout #2!! The one sided leg lifts were challenging, but I lost a lot of my flexibility when I had my fusion. I have a lot of tight muscles in my legs and it was well noticed during that workout!

WORKOUT SUMMARY

90 Day Total Body Revolution
  • Phase 1, Workout 2, week 1

Cardio

  • Ran 6.25 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment