Saturday, September 1, 2012

90 day, Week 1, Day 7 (Day 4, 30 day shred!!)

Today I actually slept in!! I'm still pretty sore, so I headed to the gym for a run. My running seems a bit stronger, so I'm pretty sure the lunges and squats are starting to help out in that aspect!! I'm super excited!! I'm able to run at my "race" pace for most of my run now, and I'm always varying my speed so it's not a constant pace workout! After I got done running, I did the 30 day shred with my sister and since we bought a medicine ball and kettle weight, we did some ab exercises with the medicine ball and they are HARD!! lol But I know it'll start to pay off soon!! Anyway, my workout summary is as below!!


90 Day Total Body Revolution

  • cardio (running)
30 Day Shred
  • Level 1, Day 5

Cardio

  • 5 miles of running 

No comments:

Post a Comment